Small Business Saturday
- Small Business Saturday is tomorrow, November 25th . Shop small, shop local! Shop Downtown Pittsboro!
- There will be free gift wrapping at the Welcome Center! Send your customers on down to get their purchases wrapped for free!
- Your customers can pick up their PittsBro gift registry form at the Welcome Center. Gift recipients can fill it out with the gifts they’d like to receive, turn it in to the store and a copy to their gifter so they’ll know exactly what the gift recipient wants! A success for everyone!
First Sunday Artisan Fair, Sunday, Dec 3rd from 12-4
- The last First Sunday in 2023.
- We hope your business can be open for the 4 hrs of the Fair and take advantage of the shoppers. If your business is not on Hillsboro, talk to us about a booth at a reduced rate for PBA members.
Pittsboro Christmas Parade, Sunday Dec 10th, 3 pm
There will be marching bands, dancers, holiday revelers, and Santa Claus parading through downtown in this annual tradition! Brought to you by the Town of Pittsboro! Hope to see you there!
PittsBro, Thursday December 14, 4-8 pm
Last minute holiday shopping for the ‘shopping-challenged’. Check the registry at each shop your gift recipient has let you know they’ve left a gift request! You’ll be able to get the perfect gift!
December Holiday Membership Meeting:
Dec 5th 5:30 pm at Forest Hall in Chatham Mills
To Celebrate the Holidays the December PBA Membership Meeting will be a holiday party on Tuesday, Dec. 5th at 5:30 at Forest Hall in Chatham Mills. Come and celebrate the holidays with other members. Bring anyone who may be interested in becoming a member. There will be a cash bar and hors d’oeuvres compliments of 39West Catering. There will be door prizes, bring something from your business and win something from another business!
There will NOT be a meeting Dec 13th.
From the Board….
PBA Board Elections were held. Congratulations to:
- Jason Rhoden from Kingston Kitchen 99 at The Plant is our new Board member! Kingston Kitchen 99 is Chatham’s gateway to the vibrant flavors of Jamaica!!
- Cindy Schmidt from the Chatham County Historical Association and Faith Nager of To The Point Bookkeeping were reelected.
The Board elected officers:
- Tiana Thurber from Reclamations is the President.
- Pam Fulk is the Vice President.
- Ann Fitts from the Economic Development Corporation is the Secretary.
- Faith Nager of To The Point Bookkeeping is the Treasurer.
- Events Committee Chair is Tiana Thurber from Reclamations.
- Marketing Chair is Phillip Pappas from Chatham County Small Business Center.
- Membership Chair is Cindy Schmidt from Chatham County Historical Association.
If you’d like to volunteer with any of the Committee’s please email PBA at email@example.com.
Tree Lighting 2023 – Sunday Nov 19th
So many people need to be thanked for the wonderful downtown event!
- PBA and the Town of Pittsboro worked together and jointly funded the Tree Lighting. Thanks to Town Manager, Jonathan Franklin and Theresa Thompson, the Pittsboro Downtown Director.
- Thanks to the many sponsors that provided donations to PBA: Edward Jones, Fidelity Bank, The Postal Fish Company, Absolute Construction and Development, Sycamore, Absolute Realty Company, Chatham park, An Acquired Style, Vote Natural Stone, Phillips Farms, and Mosaic.
- Maria Parker-Lewis, Chair of the 13 member Events Committee, and Theresa Thompson led the effort to get the tree, put it in place, put the decorations and lights on it and hold the Lighting event. What a great event to give to the Pittsboro and Chatham Community!