- This event has passed.
December 2015 First Sunday
December 6, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Food trucks, beverage, craft and retail vendor tables will be located along Hillsboro Street. Yum!
Food and Drink
- 8 a.m. Chatham Marketplace, a deli serving breakfast and lunch, including pre-packaged food and fresh sushi
- 10 a.m. Carolina Brewery opens for brunch and lunch
- 10:30 a.m. Pittsboro Roadhouse opens for brunch and lunch
- 1-5 p.m. Joyful Jewel: Holiday features art reception
- 2-4 p.m. Liquidambar Gallery: Featured artist: William Burton – Wood
The kids’ play area, sponsored by Pittsboro United Methodist Church, is located in the Pittsboro Roadhouse parking lot.
Sidewalk chalk provided by Pittsboro Toys.
As always, kids may have a free table to sell their art creations.
- Chatham County Historical Museum: Tours 12 – 5 p.m.
- Circle City Books & Music: Homemade cookies while you browse, 12 – 5 p.m.
- Vino!! Wine Shop: Wine tastings 12 – 5 p.m.
- Starrlight Mead: Tastings 1 – 5 p.m., tours 2 and 5 p.m.
- unWINEd: Open 1 – 5 p.m.